Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Im So Sorry About You. But Thank You So Much, & Miss You.

Hi, Welcome back to my Shelf. I want to share about my life, 2 - 3 years ago. Back that time , theres a girl Name Sabrina. Whom Slowly being a secret admire towards me.

After few incident she finally make up of her mind & walk to me & say "Hi, Joe. I fall in love with you . Will you be my Boyfriend & perhaps more than that.."
i suddenly speechless . (. . . . . .)

But sadly that time i was already with somebody else. "So sorry Dear, i already fall in love with somebody else. I appreciate that. Give a hug & leave her alone .". But that was back then, now (present time) today i watch Toriko Episode 40 theres a song Name Sabrina.

Why , Why this thing happen...
Why this sudden coincidence happen. I break up with my GF 2 month ago, now im being single.
Should i contact Sabrina back? & say" Im Open XD" LOL.
Nah...
this time, i definitely say . I want Marriage right now!!! Later On Start Boing2.


Im so grateful for what happen Starting that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment