Thursday, October 20, 2011

Almost forgot to update blog XD

Hi, welcome back to my shelf.
its been awhile i didn't online and update this blog. Well lately, im kinda stressed a little bit but everything are now under control right now ( so far ). I would like to remind this to all who know me and all people i know.

Quote made/type at Facebook
i will pray for those teasing me, making fun of me, talking nonsense at back, walling around with nonsense words.
Watch yourself, i didn't want to make war or un-friend with you because i know somewhere & someplace in future i will meeting this kind of people a lot. Remember this words, if pointing me for the first chap . Next time there will 4 people pointing at you. The pray of innocent people usually will got straight beaming to the doer.
Listening, a preach doesn't bring anything if you are not 100% setup thru your heart fully (im also pointing myself bout this, ow well at least im not making worst than this mimic). Thanks for everything. May ALLAH give the path of right with you & me.
well that's all for now. I'll be back with new update Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment